What is Aurasma?
Aurasma is a free app that uses advanced image recognition to blend the real-word with rich interactive content, such as videos and animations- THINK OF A QR CODE BUT BETTER!
10 ways to use Aurasma in your classroom:
- Interactive Word Walls
- Labeling of diagrams
- Interactive journal of newspaper article
- Tutorials or How-To Videos
- Parent Involvement
- Breaking Language Barriers: Create auras tagged to major objects in the classroom and overlay with the translation
- Student Created Book Reviews
- Mystery Readers
- Student of the Month/Week Showcase
- Center Based Directions
Augmented Reality in Education: Shaw Wood Primary School uses Aurasma