Applying for citizenship
Immigrating to the United states
- A foreign citizen must be sponsored by a United States Citizen relative, U.S permanent resident or by a prospective employer, and be the beneficiary of any approved petition.
- Fulfill eligibility requirement: show and prove residency and moral character within the the last five years.
- Be knowledgeable of basic english reading, writing, and speaking
- Basic knowledge of United States history
- Take oath of Alllegiance
- Apply for naturalization: download N-400 form www.USCIS.gov
- Get passport photo and fingerprint: at local post office and police department
- Complete the interview for citizenship
- attending naturalization ceremony