WDHS Baseball Weekly Update
Week of May 9th-16th
- Coaches want to see your kids on the field.
- Coaches will teach baseball to all and help them improve.
- Teaching our teens about patient and hard work is important.
- Teaching a teen about being part of something that is bigger than themselves will do more for them than any sport or game.
- Baseball is a competitive sport and not all players are at the same level or will have the same role.
- It is very hard to evaluate baseball players.
- Not all players have the same work ethic or level of commitment.
- Your message to your son if he is not happy with his role is the single most important factor that will determine how his summer goes. It should be "work while you wait!"
STRIKE OUT THE STIGMA
You must click this button and fill out this form to be eligible to play for other baseball teams during the high school season.
PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Varsity Social media accounts parent
- Varsity pitch count parent (must be able to attend all games (H/A)
PLANNING AHEAD FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
- Strike Out the Stigma Night @CR Prairie is May 25th
- WD Youth Baseball Club Kids Day is June 3rd.
- Senior Night will be July 5th
We will be sending a weekly newsletter out each week moving forward. If you are receiving this you are already signed up to get those. If someone forwarded it to you hit the follow button below.
Remind Text App
This is our primary method of communication to parents and players. Make sure you and your son are getting these texts. If not dial the number 81010 the message below that corresponds to the team he is trying out for.