NSCSD Superintendent Updates
NS Vision 2025 Update
- Alan Shepard: The new addition is enclosed. The inside work of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical is being. Painting begins next week, with flooring installation beginning in three weeks.
- Softball Complex: Completed. A ribbon cutting will take place in the Spring.
- Regional Innovation Center: The steel is being prepped for the installation of wall panels which will take place over the next few weeks.
- Neil Armstrong: This project goes to bid this month. The bids will be on our Feb. 12 board meeting agenda.
- Junior High: Bids have been accepted by the board and construction will begin in March.
- Welding: Welding bids have been approved by the board and construction will begin in March.
- Lancer Stadium: All bids have been approved with the exception of masonry and general trades. We plan to have these bids on our January 22 board meeting agenda.
Lancer Productions Presents: Charlotte's Web
Join Lancer Productions our annual Children's Theatre: Charlotte's Web!
- Friday, January 26 at 7 pm
- Saturday, January 27 at 2 pm & 7 pm
- Sunday, January 28 at 2 pm
This adaptation of E.B. White's beloved children's book, Charlotte's Web, tells the heartwarming story of a friendship between a spider named Charlotte and a pig named Wilbur. It teaches valuable life lessons about love, friendship, and the importance of acceptance.
Join us before each show for our annual Book Fest - open 2 hours before showtime! Come play games and win prizes at our very own County Fair and shop the Scholastic Book Fair to help support literacy at North Scott! All Scholastic Book Fair funds raised will be donated back to our school libraries.
Hall of Excellence
The newly-reformed North Scott Hall of Excellence is a companion to the North Scott Athletic Hall of Fame. Visit the Hall of Excellence web page to learn more about the nomination process and inductee criteria. Any community member may make a nomination.
Headed by NSHS associate principal Aaron Schwartz and Erin Gentz of The North Scott Press, the newly-reformed Hall of Excellence committee is seeking volunteers to join the committee, as well as nominees.