Change In Scientific Revolution :
Impact in Society :
The ideas that were brought up during the Scientific Revolution informed more people and changed their thought of how everything really was . An example is how they came up with the idea that the sun was in the center. There were many more .
Their was also and improve in economy due to new technology that was made.
People Associated With the Scientific Revolution :
- Copernicus was an astronomer and a mathematician
- He was the one that developed the belief that the sun was at the center and not the Earth.
- He started the Heliocentric Theory.
- He made his own telescope to observe the sky.
- He came up with the idea that Jupiter had four moons and the sun had dark spots .