Unconference for Educators who work with Jewish students.
In the tradition of Edcamps worldwide, we are holding JEDcamp Los Angeles, an unconference for educators who work with Jewish students in all settings from preschool through college, formal to informal. Attendees come, choose the topics that they are passionate about, and collaborate and learn together.
We will not be having any lunch or meals at the event. Please feel free to bring a bag lunch (parve or dairy is preferable). Snacks and coffee will be provided.
12:30 pm: Sign up and Shmooze
12:45 pm: Welcome to JEDcampLA and How To Edcamp
1-1:45: Session 1
2-2:45: Session 2
3-3:45 Session 3
4-4:45 Smackdown (Share what you learned) and Raffle
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Emek Hebrew Academy for Being Our Platinum Sponsor.
- Sam's Kosher Bakery and the Bureau of Jewish Education for providing yummy snacks!
- The following companies for providing swag, raffle prizes, and access to resources and services.
Thank you to our JEDcampLA Organizers:
- Michelle Andron, Vice Principal Emek Hebrew Academy
- Rabbi Yechiel Hoffman, Director of Youth Learning and Engagement Temple Beth Am
- Dvora Kravitz, Educational Specialist
- Phil LIff-Grieff, Associate Director Los Angeles Builders of Jewish Education
- Debby Jacoby, JEDcamp Organizer and Mentor
- Rabbi Yisroel Pollock, Ohr Eliyahu Educator
- Rae Shagalov, Emek Hebrew Academy Library Media Specialist/Maker-Space Coordinator
- Dr. Johannah Sohn, Director of Jewish Learning Community Adat Ari El
JEDcamp Los Angeles