Prevention Team Strategic Planning
Tuesday, May 26th - Thursday, May 28th
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak, & Steward, P.C.
Tuesday, May 26th, 9pm to Thursday, May 28th, 11:30am
901 E Byrd St
Riverfront Plaza-West Tower
PARKING AT RIVERFRONT TOWERS-WEST TOWER
-Drive down 10th Street toward the back of the building.
· - Once you begin to curve to the right you will see the Visitor’s parking deck. The sign will say P3, which provides Visitor Parking.
· Pull up to the parking attendant or parking meter to pull a ticket. (Bring the ticket with you, we will validate your ticket in our office).
· -Note that when you drive into the deck, you will be in the East Tower, and our office is located in the West Tower. After pulling into the deck, take a left at the first intersection and this will put you in the West Tower. Find a parking space on the West Tower side, near the elevators.
· -Take the parking deck elevators to the main floor (Lobby).
· - Take a right out of the elevators and then an immediate left. You will walk approximately 10 steps and you will see the main elevators on the left.
· -There will be a security guard desk directly in front of you.
· - Take one of the elevators up to the 13th floor.
Ogletree Deakins is Suite 1300. We are the only tenant on the 13th Floor. You will see an Ogletree Deakins sign once you exit the Elevator.
Day 1 Agenda
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
9:00 Breakfast (Monica Manns)
9:15 Welcome & Introductions
9:20 Vision & Overview of Logic Model Goals
9:40 Celebration of 2014-2015 Achievements
10:30 "Where We Have Been" Progression of Support Services
11:00 Team Building Activity
11:30 Lunch (Reservation at Casa Del Barco)
12:30 New Program Components 2014-2015
12:45 PBIS & BST Alignment
1:00 "Where We Are Now" Data Overview
2:00 State of the Union
3:00 Strengths: Bags and Surveys
Click on the Article Titles Below to Access the Readings for Day Two:
Day 2 Agenda
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
What to Bring: Decorated Bags, Strengths Survey Results, Readings "Discipline and the Achievement Gap" and "Two Approaches to Discipline"
9:00 Breakfast (Student Empowerment Team)/Strengths Activity
9:15 Reframing Discipline
10:00 7 Partnership Principles
10:30 PATH: Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope
11:30 Lunch on your Own
12:30 PATH: Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope Continued
3:30 Making Connections
Day 3 Agenda
Thursday, May 28, 2015
What to Bring: Student Support Group Sheet, Student Support Monthly Schedule, Job Roles Proposals
8:30 Breakfast (Staff Empowerment Team)/Reflection
8:45 Structured Work Sessions
Group 1: Student Empowerment
Group 2: Staff Empowerment
Group 3: PBIS
11:00 Connect and Share/Team Building
11:30 Dismissal to provide in school support for the afternoon