Every Mile Counts
Start today to help cure diseases, fight hunger, and protect the environment by just downloading one app on your smartphone.
Now you can help cure diseases, fight hunger and protect the environment all while going for your morning run, biking to class, or even walking home.
Just choose a charity and press start. As you walk, run or bike, the app will track your distance and for every mile you go, you'll earn money for your charity. Bikers earn 10¢ per mile; walkers and runners earn 25¢ per mile.
And this is just the beginning. As you walk, run and bike with Charity Miles, you'll not only raise money and awareness for your charities— you'll also help us attract sponsors to increase the size of our sponsorship pool.
So please join the movement. And please invite your friends. Every Mile Matters.
Charity Miles Contest
Wednesday, March 20th 2013 at 12am to Saturday, April 20th 2013 at 12am
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
How to start
Just takes 8 simple steps
1. Download Charity Miles on your smartphone
2. Open the app
3. Login with Facebook or create an account
4. Tap “Profile” at the bottom of the home page
5. Tap “Team” at the top right of the next page
6. Add your team code (Purdue)
7. Tap “Add Team”
8. Use Charity Miles when you walk, run, or bike