Take a stand against Cyber Bulling.
Cyber Bulling is when you bully someone over the internet. For example a virtual world game. It can also happen over E-mail or a blog.
- Always tell the adult what website your on so if you have to report anything they can help you with it.
- You can tell your child is Change your privacy settings so strangers can’t see your page of whatever being bullied online if there is a sudden change in demeanor.
- Don’t give your phone number
- Don’t give username away
- Do NOT give your password out to anybody EVER!
- Don’t ever put your real name online unless its Facebook.