Manatee News 8/16/2021
Manatee Elementary School Newsletter
Reminder-if someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, contact the front office at 321-433-0050.
It was great seeing so many of you at registration! The PTO is looking for new ways to connect with families, build community, and strengthen communication. We want to hear from you and for you to share your ideas!
Come be part of a new era in the PTO.
We will be rolling out some new events and keeping some familiar ones too. We look forward to collaborating with you on upcoming events.
You may be wondering how the PTO supports Manatee. The PTO has 3 main objectives. They are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth through a closer relationship between home, school, and community.
- To encourage better communication between the home and the school.
- To provide financial assistance to help meet the needs of the school through fundraising activities.
If you were unable to stop by our table, during registration, please take a moment to share your contact information with us using the QR code.
We are a non-profit organization and run fully on donations, membership fees, and fundraising. Please take a moment to pay the $5 family membership fee through Venmo. Use the QR Code below for easy access.
- Fall fundraiser begins August 23rd. More information to follow.
- PTO meeting September 8th at 3:00pm zoom link to follow.
Become a Room Parent
Being a room parent is a great way to get involved in the school and be a part of your child's educational experience. Additionally, you get to know and collaborate with other families in the school. Please consider volunteering as a room parent, it is an excellent way to become an important part of the Manatee family. Just let your child’s teacher know if you are interested!