BACK TO SCHOOL & BACK TO YOU
DO WHAT MOVES YOU - STRENGTH - FLEXIBILITY - ENDURANCE
BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIALS!
Whether you’ve been practicing Pilates in the studio or on the go this summer, we are excited to start the fall season off strong with you. We have some fun stuff up our sleeves, including a turkey challenge starting in November. More on that soon! Don't forget to take advantage of our BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIALS!!!
They will expire Friday 10/3 at 11:59pm
10 CLASS PASS 10% OFF
[Use promo code BTS10]
3-MO UNLIMITED PREPAID $330
[Use promo code BTS3]
PALEO OMELET MUFFINS
Try out these tasty muffins for an easy grab and go breakfast this fall.
- Coconut oil or paper muffin liners
- 8 eggs or egg white equivalent
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 lb chicken, ham, or sausage, cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 2 cups diced vegetables (1 red bell pepper, 1/4 lb asparagus or broccoli and 1/2 yellow onion recommended, but use whatever is on hand)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1" of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.