What is indoor air pollution?
Major Air Pollutants
Beijing, China and the Air Pollution
Shows how each thing can help increase indoor air quality.
Indoor Air Pollutants Stats
Has percentages of how much they contribute to indoor air pollution.
Effects of Indoor Air Pollution
This picture shows the effects on a persons health from indoor air pollution.
Causes of Indoor Air Pollution
Causes and Effects of Indoor Air Pollution
Stats about Indoor Air Quality and the Standards
How Can You Help?
- Quit smoking
- Only use environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Stop using gas stoves
- Have your home inspected for any harmful chemicals or bacteria
- Have your home checked for asbestos
- Vacuum your home regularly to decrease built up allergens
- Remove your shoes before walking through your house
Group, Edward. "10 Shocking Facts About Indoor Air Quality." N.p., 22 Oct. 2014. Web.
"Indoor Air Quality." N.p., 10 Nov. 2015. Web.
"Major Air Pollutants." Jonathan Levy, n.d. Web.
"Safety and Health Topics | Indoor Air Quality." Safety and Health Topics | Indoor Air Quality. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Nov. 2015.
"What Is Indoor Air Pollution." Causes and Effects of Inoor Air Pollution. N.p., n.d. Web.