Parent Involvement 2016/ 2017
Because It Takes a Villiage
The Parent Committee is a very special part of the Learning Cottage. By joining the parent committee you as a parent are able to:
- make decisions for enrichment activities
- Participate in school events
- decided monthly community outreach
- volunteer in your child's classroom
- and most importantly, enjoy the community of fellow parents and friendships
I would like to participate....
There is no limit of members. If you would like to be a part of the parent commitee:
- Email Ashley@sarasotalearningcottage.com
- During the academic year commit to one meeting per month for only 45 min. Childcare provided (most meetings) ages 12 months and up.