McCaskey Campus Update
McCaskey Campus Mission Statement
The McCaskey Campus, a diverse learning community, prepares all students to meet their highest potential as successful, resourceful, productive, and thriving citizens through increased academic demand and preparation for real life applications in an ever changing world.
Week of September 19th
- Please remember to sign in for contract PD in the Main Office.
- Please remember to upload grades by 3:00 on Friday September 23rd!
- Please park only in designated parking areas, avoid parking in visitor spaces.
- Back to School Night for the McCaskey High School Campus is Thursday, September 22 beginning promptly at 6 pm in both buildings!
- Early Dismissal September 23rd.
Back to School Night- Thursday September 22
OSE SLO and Differentiated Supervision Information
If applicable to you, please work with the appropriate secretary on scheduling a meeting with your OSE supervisor to review your SLO, Differentiated Supervision Cycle (action research or peer coaching), and Growth Plan (if on clinical or non-tenured) when you have it finished. All plans will need to be reviewed and approved by October 31st. Please have a meeting scheduled by October 10th.
Please perform the following on iObservation if completing a Growth Plan:
1. Logon to iObservation
2. Click on the Growth tab
3. Click on Plan
4. Create New Plan
5. Complete Step 1: Take Self Assessment
6. Complete Step 2: Select Target Elements (Area which you want to grow)
7. Complete Step 3: Identify Action Steps
8. Wait until you meet to complete Step 4: Put Plan into Action
Please perform the following on iObservation if working on your Differentiated Supervision:
1. Logon to iObservation
2. Click on the Observation tab
3. Click on the Pre/Post Conference tab
4. Create New Pre/Post Conference
5. Drop on the Questionnaire tab
6. Select either to complete:
-SDoL Action Research-Proposal Form
-SDoL Peer Coaching-Proposal Form
Contact your OSE Supervisor with any questions.
Senior Arthur Markley Named National Merit Semi-Finalist
Honor Passes Introduced at National Honor Society Meeting
The Campus is introducing a new 'honor pass system' for high-achieving juniors and seniors to recognize their many successes.
The honor pass (see photo) will allow these upperclassmen some flexibility during NON-INSTRUCTIONAL time.
These times may include lunch, academic flex, or after testing. If you have questions, please forward them to Kathleen Shober and she will be happy to answer them. More information will be forthcoming as eligible students receive these passes.
Please join us in recognizing and congratulating these students who continue to make us McCaskey proud!