Is this a good career choice???
Since we are discovering new illnesses day by day they need more nurses to help control and maintain world health stability. Nursing is the largest growing career in the world. However, I think that this a good career for me but it isn't for everybody but I've always wanted to help people since I was little.
How to become an RN???
- Elevated math
- Nursing Diploma/ licensing exam completed
- Associates in Arts Degree
- 3 - 6 month training
- Bachelor degree
Different places of work opportunity...
Hospitals, Nursing homes, Rehabilitation centers, Mental health institutes, Doctors office, Resident homes, and lots more.
- Good communication skills with the patients, doctors, and other nurses on your team
- Willing to help others
- Understand written paragraph on information about patients
- Notice when patients are reacted to different ideas and medications
- Use logic and reason to explain something to the patient
- Good attention skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to administer medication