Butler Online Classes
Login and begin exploring your course(s) August 13th
Monday, August 18th: Classes officially begin
- Login to your course(s) now -
become familiar with the online classroom environment.
- Instructors are still updating the courses -
**Do not print the syllabus or other course materials until until classes officially begin on Monday, August 18th.
Logging in to Butler Online in Canvas
- To log on, go to https://online.butlercc.edu (or click the link from the top of the Butler home page).
- Enter your username and password (same as your Pipeline username and password)
- Don't know your login information? Having problems logging on?
Contact the Butler Help Desk at 316.322.3306 (733.3306 from the Wichita metro area) or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
Check your Textbook
- Check the syllabus to be sure.
- You will need these by the first day of class so do not delay.
- If you purchase the required materials somewhere other than the Butler Bookstore it is your responsibility to make sure you have the complete and correct materials.
Course Content Help - email your instructor in Canvas.
Technical Help - contact the Butler Help Desk at 316.322.3306 (733.3306 - Wichita metro area) or email email@example.com .
- Technical support is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am. – 8:00 pm. on days college offices are open.
- Be sure that you have your course number (CRN) and instructor name available before calling.
View this Introduction to Canvas video
If you reside within a reasonable distance of the El Dorado or Andover campus be sure to attend one of the Online Orientation sessions prior to the start of coursework. Access the orientation schedule: http://www.butlercc.edu/online/orientation.cfmThe orientation is designed to help you:
- Become familiar with Canvas
- Ask questions regarding specific course
- Meet faculty members who will assist at the orientation - you might meet your instructor
- Get help with your login - username and password
The orientation format is unstructured, one-on-one, and requires about thirty minutes.
- Come anytime during the scheduled time but
you must arrive at least 30 minutes before closing time in order to be assisted
Can't attend orientation?
- Contact your instructor if you have difficulty getting started in the course
- Complete the virtual orientation at https://online.butlercc.edu/courses/862921
Take some time to explore the site and try the suggested activities.
Butler Online Department - We are here to help you.