Biology AB: 18, 16, 12 Weeks
Hello Parents and Students,
As of Tuesday, May 5, 2015 all assignments have been graded and grades are up to date. A zero (0) in the grade-book means that an assignment on the schedule to be completed for this course was not submitted.
This is the final Assignment due date for this semester. The semester officially ends on May 8th. The only assignment that is available for submission is the Final Exam. Grades will be available to students, parents, and facilitators on Thursday, May 14th.
I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching all of you this semester and I hope that you learned and enjoyed your experience taking Biology with GAVS. I hope that your future academic endeavors will be a success! Have a Great Summer!
- Final Exams are May 6th and May 7th.
- Final Exams begin at 12:01 am on Wednesday, May6th thru 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 7th.
- When you start your exam, you will have 90 minutes to complete it.
- You Only have 1 attempt to take this exam.
- You MUST complete your exam within that time frame. No time extensions are given.
- Please finish your exam before May 7th at 11:59 PM.
- Finals will close on May 7th at 11:59 PM, even if you are still working.
- I encourage all students to take the Final Exam on Wednesday, May 6th