How To Connect RR Mail with Mac
RR Mail Customer Service Phone Number
RR mail is Not Connecting with MAC.
Roadrunner email is the free emailing service provided by the Time Warner cable service. People using Time Warner connection can have Roadrunner email account. This account can be configured with any email application or with OS X. The configuration requires few settings for incoming and outgoing mails.RR mail , or RoadRunner mail needs to be configured according to the system and modem. So for Mac it requires some configurations. Here it is shown that how to connect RR Mail with Mac.
- In Mac mail, go to the Mail. Then click on Preferences.
- In the list, click on "New Account ".
- On the Mail set up screen, enter name. This will be the display name visible to the other users.
- Now enter the complete user id.
- Provide the password.
- In the POP server settings , enter : pop-server.nyc.rr.com.
- Again provide the login details.
- For the outgoing server , enter : smtp-server.nyc.rr.com.
- Enter login details for outgoing server also.
- Save the settings.
Now user can access RR mail from Mac. User can automatically set up the roadrunner mail by going to System Preferences , then Network and then set DHCP. Though the manual set up is always recommended because it results in correct connection settings almost.
If any issue is there regarding accessing Roadrunner on Mac, user can always ask for RR mail Technical Support. The executives are well qualified and certifies trainers from Apple and they provide effective solutions. The Roadrunner/RR mail customer service is every time available for user's help.