Joel's Digital Footprint Evaluation
By: Joel Montenegro
- A digital footprint is Information about what a person does online.
- It's important because it can affect the person in the future like if they want to get a job and if they want to go to college.
Tools Best Represent My Digital Footprint
- My website
- The Purpose was for personal and school use.
- This impacts my digital footprint in a helpful way.
- It says about me that I give information to others, help the school out, and convince people to come.
- The purpose was for my 20% project in my Digital Lit class.
- This impacts my digital footprint in a positive way.
- It says about me that I give updates on my progress.
- The purpose of my website is for my 20% project.
- This Impacts me in a positive way.
- It says about me that I put effort into my work.
Impact on my Digital Footprint
- The impact on footprint is helpful but it's also harmful.
- It's helpful because on my Twitter account I post information about school events like for example I posted on my Twitter about basketball tryouts.
- It's harmful because on my Facebook account some of my friends post bad comments on my wall that can affect my digital footprint and I don't post that much stuff on my twitter account.
- I will improve by posting a lot of information for example I will post a lot about school events and questions that I have.
- Help others online with information about an event and show a lot of school spirit.
Learned This Semester
- I learned that a digital footprint can affect the person for the rest their lifes.
- I'm going to keep a positive digital footprint by not posting anything inappropriate but I will post a lot of positive things and give out my thoughts.