WHS Warrior Bulletin
- Wed. July 28 athletic physicals 6-8 pm
- Wed. August 4 athletic physicals 6-8 pm
- Mon. August 9 fall sports practice begins
- August 16, 2021 Picture day and IPad pickup for grades 10-12
- August 17-All New Student Orientation-all 9th grade students and 10th-12th grade students new to district.
- August 18-All students attend school
Returning Student Information
- Log into PowerSchool on your computer.
- On the left side look for the Returning Student Registration icon.
- This is a spot to update demographic information, sign up for the technology cooperative loss program, communication information, and more.
- Please update so we can best communicate with you and support your student.
- We will not check out technology to students unless this information is completed.
New Student Orientation August 17
- Students will attend normal time 8:00 am-3:10 pm.
- Buses will run at normal times before and after school for students who will be using transportation.
- When students arrive you will pick up your id and be directed to your homeroom teacher.
- More details as school approaches.
Grade 10-12 IPad Pickup, Pictures, and more
- 8-10 am 12th grade
- 10 am-12 pm 11th grade
- 12-1 pm No IPad pickup during this time
- 1-3 pm 10th grade
- 3-5 pm 10th-12th grade if you could not make earlier time.
- Siblings can come at the same time.
We would like all students to take a school/ID picture. This helps us keep up to date information in PowerSchool. For seniors, we will use the school picture in the yearbook if you do not desire to do a separate senior picture. More information regarding senior photos coming in a later bulletin.
- All students planning on playing an NSAA school sport will need a school physical completed after May 1, 2021 in order to participate.
- You can see your family physician or you can take care of the physical at Westside High School in the Sports Mall on July 28 or August 4 (6-8 pm). The cost for this exam is $30. A parent should accompany your student.
- All students/families planning to participate in sports must complete other participation forms and purchase an activity ticket. Forms can be found at Athletic Forms
- Activity tickets can be purchased on MySchoolBucks or at our business office in the front entry for $50.
- Fall sports practice begin August 9th. Football, Volleyball, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Girls Golf, Boys Tennis
- If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-343-2602.
- Where: Westside High School
- When: August 16 grades 10-12, August 17 New students at WHS
- Picture Day Code: EVTMBHCBM
You can use the picture day code to order pictures online at https://my.lifetouch.com/mylifetouch/#/. You can do this in advance of taking photos or you can wait until you receive the proofs 3-4 weeks after picture day. We will reshare this code once the proofs have arrived.
Seniors and parents will receive a separate email with the parking contract and information. Seniors can start to purchase parking passes and pick them up in the business office immediately.
We will have parking information for junior and sophomore students on August 16. We will utilize a lottery once school starts for remaining on campus parking and for leased parking near Christ the King Church on Shamrock Rd.