...and July Recap
Here are three options for you to choose from TONIGHT at 8pm EST...
1. Call 1 (for anyone who currently has 4-6 shows on their books for august, and has at least 1 team member). Call will be lead by Donna Huff Naylor and Kelly Cox! This will be mainly about sponsoring and coaching to get to STAR soon. Call # 1-712-432-0927 access 133191#
2. Call 2 (for anyone who has 1-3 shows booked for august, and 1 team member). This call will be all about helping to book and sponsor and help build associate stylists. This call will be lead by Anne Cupina Brinker and Jessica Siglerand the call # is 1-661-673-8600 access 329857#.
3. Call 3 (for anyone trying to promote to associate stylist). Call lead by Amanda Hubbard McDanel and Christine Baranowski Swartz and the call in number is 1-559-546-1000 access 898241#
Here are 3 things to focus on in August:
1. Register for our 6-week Go 4 Glam Quick Start Coaching Call Program – with weekly calls, texts and challenges - to help you earn Quick Start of Glam and keep momentum high during the summer!
2. Achieve your monthly goal with our monthly tools. Whether you want to pay for your kid’s school, the family vacation or a new pair of shoes, we have all the tools you need to reach your goal. Use the following to help you book, sell and sponsor:
- August TSEO’s: Spend $50+ at a Trunk Show & get 50% off select styles!
- Hostess Bonus Days: Host a Trunk Show* from July 21st to August 31stand receive an Engravable necklace (valued at $59 in US and $64 in CA). *Trunk Show must have 4 unique orders & $500 in retail sales
- Fall 2014 Collection: wear it & share it on social media & on the go!
3. Share the Stylist opportunity on the go, with every Hostess and 1-2 guests per Trunk Show to promote to Associate Stylist in September! Sponsor and train your new Stylist in August so you can start earning at Associate Stylist with the new Comp Plan on 9/1!............................................................................
Let's Celebrate July Promotions!
Jessica Helm- Senior Stylist
Megan Barone- STAR Stylist!
Hometown: Moved to Peoria, IL from Chicago
Stats: Married to my best friend, mother of 4, was a SpEd teacher, loves the city but a country girl at heart, enjoys being outside & with family.
Fave part of S&D: being part of a team and making such good friends. Had no idea when I signed up to be a stylist that it would be so much more than "selling jewelry". I have made amazing friendships, have had to really look at overcoming some of my insecurities in the face and be part of a team and build a team that truly encourages & supports one another on this journey. Stella & Dot has been a true blessing!
3 Month Goal: to encourage and help my team in each of their goals, maintain being a Star team and work toward Level 4 of Glam Getaway.
Brooke Benoit- Star Stylist
Hometown: Ventress, LA
Start Date: April 9, 2014
Stats: Married to Josh, Mother of 2 small girls, Ava age 5 and Addison age 3, works full time in addition to S&D, loves music and the great outdoors
Fave part of S&D: Every accomplishment, big and small, is recognized. S&D empowers women to define their own success and celebrates those successes whether it's to qualify each month, or work this business as a full time job.
3 month goal: To sponsor two more Stylists and hit Level 3 of Glam Getaway!
We'll be celebrating our Assoc Stylist promotions in Sept once they are Home Office official!
Top Sellers - July
Samantha Tunador $7349
Christine Swartz $5749
Victoria Husband $5646
Barbara Ellis $5423
Megan Moore $5015
Lyric Hassler $5000
Kim Jones $4958
Kate Railsback $4511
Lyla Prather $4501
Jessa Helm $2622
Evelyn Cummings $1404
Barbara Ellis $1288
Leslie Cumbow $1214
Victoria Husband $1006
Linda McDowell $891
Emily Oconnor $991
Elizabeth Enders $866
Congrats to these ladies for each sponsoring 3 new Stylists!
Home Office Training Calls
You are in business FOR yourself, not BY yourself! Training/Coaching is an important aspect of your business if you are wanting to grow and take your business to new heights! Here are GREAT ways to do it (check the lounge for registration details)!
Welcome New Stylists!
Congrats on choosing Stella & Dot! We can't wait to help you grow your business!
Join our team facebook page!
This team page has been created for Stylists to share best practices, offer encouragement and inspiration as you reach your goals.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
OPRAH Incentive extended through end of August!
Promote yourself to
Senior Stylist OR Star Stylist
and join Kelly and I for The Oprah Experience
This incentive will be earned by 2 Lucky Southern Charms Gals who will join us for a weekend of inspiration with Oprah! Oprah brings thoousands together for a weekend experience of powerful transformation, including a panel of trailblazing thought leaders.
What is included in the "Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend" Incentive?
Two people will win a ticket to see Oprah with us on September 19th and 20th in Washington DC for her "The Life You Want" weekend Tour!
An experience like no other to transform and inspire you!
(Stylists who win this incentive and live outside of DC will be responsible for their transportation to there for this weekend's event - i.e. airfare)
How can you earn the "Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend" Incentive?
The earning period will run from May 1-August 31, 2014.
How to Qualify?
-Promote yourself to SENIOR STYLIST OR STAR = 1 Entry
-Promote a 1st Line Team Member to SENIOR STYLIST OR STAR = 1 Entry; Unlimited!
My Upcoming Show Schedule
August 1- Richmond
August 10th- Midlothian
August 12th- Midlothian
August 15th- Crozet
August 20th- Smith Mountain Lake
September 18th- Midlothian
September 25th Richmond
September 27th Glen Allen