Deep in the Sea
Are you up for an adventure?
What will you need?
- Casual, weather water-proof appropriate clothes& shoes.
- Rain jacket and boots.
- Floatie, ropes, and life jacket incase someone drowns.
- First Aid kit.
- Personal Hygiene products.
- Goggles and swimming suits.
- Sleeping beds.
- Plenty of food and drink supplies.
What will you be expecting?
- Red Shrimp, Gulper Eel, Angler Fish, Dragon Fish, Squid, and Sleeper Shark.
- Killer Algae, Green Crab, Sea Walnut, Zebra Mossel.
- Corals, Crustaceans, Jellyfishes, and WORMS!!
Heres a mystery squid that was found in deep sea in 1995 (-:
Did you know?
Strong currents pump nitrogen and phosphate up from deep sea to fuel vast blooms of other algae and plants.
Many organisms also rely on currents to transport their eggs and lavae.
There are tons of invasive species under the deep sea like Green Crab and Sea Walnut.
Some resources youll find are silver, gold, copper, manganese, cobalt, and zinc.
- Dumping and Pollution are happening because of us.
- Coastal development, point-source pollution and mineral mining have a big impact on the under sea creatures, especially deep sea corals and their habitat.
To help, we could start with bringing trash home with us or throw them into the garbage, not littering. Spread the words about how much we are affecting the under sea creatures because of our easy simple way out action of dumping trash into the ocean.