High Levels of Learning for ALL!
DON'T FORGET! We have Science MAP Test Tuesday and Wednesday! Students can still bring healthy snack on these days!
10 & 11- Science MAP Test
11 - Field Day
12 - Music Program 6pm
13 - Celebration Assembly 8:45 a.m.
13 - Walking Trip to McDonald's
16 - City Museum Field Trip - Return at 5:15pm
17 - Fun Run
18 - Grades 3-5 Awards Assembly 8:30-9:45
19 - Summer Celebration & Early Dismissal
There will be Grilled Hotdogs from Mr. Cannon & Mr. Beaver on Thursday, May 12 for lunch!
Thank You for All Who Remembered Me for Teacher Appreciation!
Wednesday, May 11th, 12:30pm
Fulton High School Sports Complex
5th Grade Music Program
Thursday, May 12th, 6pm
706 Hickman Avenue
McDonald's Trip This Friday!
City Museum Trip 1 Week Away!
- What to WEAR - closed toe shoes or sneakers & long pants or jeans for the climbing and sliding
- What to BRING - a sack lunch & a jacket because many things are outside and it could be cooler temps that day
- Leave at Home - cell phones and electronics because the climbing and jumping puts you at high risk for it to fall out of your pocket
- Possible Options - there are snacks and souvenirs sold at the museum if you would like to bring money to buy something
- Finally, the rooftop deck costs extra money and will not be visited during this trip because parent volunteers will not be expected to pay to take children up there.