January 18, 2016
How is it going?
Revisiting goals lets your staff know that you have not forgotten, or let them forget your target for the year. You help to make them and yourself accountable for what you said in the fall. It also helps you and your staff to make mid-course corrections if the pace or the target is not being reached.
"So, how's it going?"
Have you been reading about Fixed and Growth Mindsets?
Here is a great info-video that illustrates the difference between
Fixed and Growth Mindsets.
View it Yourself
View it with Your Staff
View it with Your Students
View it with Your Parents
What would happen if students knew about this?
What would happen if the parents knew about this?
Must-Watch Video Of The Day: New RSA Animation Of Carol Dweck Talk
I, and many others, always look forward to the infrequent release of an RSA Animated talk. They are visualizations of talks given by…
Spring 2016-Testing Schedule Update
Key Dates to Remember:
School System Review (SSR) OR Interim Self-Assessment or Self Assessment
DUE March 18
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
DUE September 1
District System Review (DSR) OR District Interim Self Assessment or Self Assessment
DUE April 22
Assessment Links and Updates
MDE Link to all Things M-STEP
Update from Office of Assessment & Accountability
- January 14: Spring 2016 Guide to State Assessments
- January 7: Classroom Activities Eliminated, Pre-ID, Accommodations Webinar
- December 17: M-STEP Building & District Aggregate Data Public Release
- December 10: M-STEP Parent Reports, WIDA ACCESS for ELLs
- December 3: Test Results Embargo Reminder, WIDA, Accommodations
- August 20: News on 2016 M-STEP & MME, KEA Pre-ID