Ms. Crisp's Weekly Newsletter
Thanks for being patient!
What Are We Learning This Week?
- Daily 5: Working on summaries, theme vs. main idea, and as always, building up stamina to be better readers and writers.
- Reading Groups: It varies from group to group, but mostly the groups will begin vocabulary Monday or Tuesday.
- Science: Finishing up our unit on the human body. Make sure to study that sheet to ace the test on Tuesday!
- Math: We are using skip counting and grouping to learn multiplication.
Cheez-its or Cheese Nips
Animal crackers (not frosted)
Fruits and veggies (dried or otherwise)
Individually packaged snacks, like granola bars or portion bags of popcorn
- Any kind of healthy snack that I can give out to the whole class!
We also are beginning to run low on:
- Dry-erase markers (skinny)
- Paper towels
Thank you for your generosity!