Substance Abuse Counseling Program
What's New - November 12
Holiday Fair TODAY!
The HOLIDAY FAIR is TODAY! Come down to the Concourse today, Wed. Nov. 12, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Over 50 vendors will be there with all types of products! Get an early start to your Christmas shopping!
- Cosmetics/Beauty products
- Hand bags
- Hot food
- Baked Goods
- and much more!
Sponsored by the Phi Beta Lambda/Enactus business club, the Holiday and Spring Fairs are held once in each semester to promote student entrepreneurship! The event is totally FREE for student vendors and provides them an opportunity to promote their business! Come and support our students entrepreneurs at the HOLIDAY FAIR!
Make an Appointment with your Counselor
Academic Counseling services are an essential element of the Leeward’s student support system. Counselors are available throughout the year to help you. We highly recommend you seek academic advisement before you register each semester, periodically during your studies, and also before transferring to another college or university, and before graduating.
Counselor can assist you to:
- explore options for educational programs and majors
- transfer to a four year
- select appropriate class
- understand information about the college
To make appointment with your Counselor via MyLeeward:
1. Log into your MyUH account
2. Select the "MyLeeward" tab
3. Select "My Success Network"
4. You will see your Counselor name and picture
5. Click on "Schedule Online"
6. Click on the available time with a "Sign Up" option
7. Select reason and type a description
8. Click "Next"
9. Click "Schedule"
Counseling Office InformationM-F: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
In person: AD 208
Phone: (808) 455-0233 or (808) 455-0234