Virtual Library Corner
Week of May 22nd
How to return your library books and/or textbooks at the Central Curbside
checked-out. Username: S(CIF#) Example: Username: S700001 Password: enter your AD
2. Find them in your house or sometimes you can find them in your car, put them together in the
bag (plastic bag or paper bag).
3. Please see below scheduled drop-off:
For 9th-11th grade:
Wednesday: 10:00 A.m. - 12:00 P.m. and 1:00 - 3:00 P.m.
Thursday: 10:00 A.m. - 12:00 P.m. and 1:00 - 3:00 P.m.
Friday: 10:00 A.m. - 12:00 P.m. only (no afternoon time)
For 12th grade (Seniors):
Thursday: 10:00 A.m. - 2:00 P.m.
Friday: 10:00 A.m. - 2:00 P.m.
4. If you are driving or your parent is driving you, you will be directed to the back of the
gym doors – NORTH GYM DOORS
5. If you are a WALKER – you will need to go directly to the main gym doors, check-in at the
tent – EAST GYM DOORS
6. Both North and East gym doors have a book cart to place your books/textbooks returns.
7. We will also accept replacement fees for lost or damaged materials. Check payment to Central High School.
Join the "Girls Who Code Club - Summer"
Do you want to learn on how to create your own app? You will learn that from the "Girls Who Code Club"!
What more can you learn from it?
Throughout the Club, all members will:
- Learn to see themselves as computer scientists.
- Gain exposure to project management and problem-solving techniques.
- Join a safe and supportive environment of peers and role models.
- Learn the foundational computer science concepts that form the basis for all programming languages.
- 6th-12th grade Clubs only: Work with a programming team to build a Girls Who Code Project that addresses a real-world problem.
When you register, please enter the Club Code: MN28668 - (Summer) Central or
Club Code: MN28667 - (Summer) Central.