Tips to stay safe on the internet.
1. Do not talk to strangers.
2. Do not give out personal information.
3. If someone says something creepy or inappropriate, block them or log off.
4. Choose different usernames for all the different websites you use.
5. Never tell anyone your password, except your parents.
More Tips To Stay Safe On The Internet
6. Never meet someone in person that you meet online.
7. If someone gives you an inappropriate message, save it and show it to your parents.
8. If you have a Facebook, set it to private.
9. Never indicate if you are a girl or a boy in your email.
10. Never post pictures of yourself on the internet. And if you do, make it so that you and only a few other people can see it.