The cells of Life
how to use a microscope?
- Turn the revolving turret so that the lowest power objective lens (4x) is clicked into position.
- Place the microscope slide on the stage and fasten it with the stage clips.
- Look at the objective lens and the stage from the side and turn the focus knob so the stage moves upward.
- Organisms are living systems composed of smaller parts working together to carry out the process of life.
- Multicellular organism is an organism that is made up of more than one cell. Fungi is an organisms that usually nutrients from dead or decaying matter and cannot carry out nutrients.
- Protists is an organism that is neither plant or animal , but shares many if the same characteristics of both usually unicellular but can be multicellular.
- Bacteria is the most basic of all unicellular organism
paramecia: Are Unicellular organism that are found in aquatic environment.
Amoeba: The amoeba is another animal like protist that must move about to find food. The amoeba uses phogocytosis to feed an organism.
Movement: A change in the shape or figure of all part of an organism a character of all living things.
Locmotion: Movement takes an object from one place in its environment to another a characteristic of animals.