Updates for the St. Stan's Community
How to Navigate this Newsletter...
Hello, Families! The "Principal's Pad" will come to you weekly and provide important information for you and your child(ren). Please be sure to scroll through the entire newsletter and click on the links and materials that are provided. In this way, we can ensure that every family has the most up to date information from the Principal's Office.
This week's newsletter includes:
- Information from the Archdiocese of Chicago on reopening schools for 2021-22
- A survey for parents on school culture
- Resources on how to prepare your child(ren) for the new school year
- The 2021-22 school supply list
Covid-19 Guidance from the Archdiocese
Please click on this link to view the Archdiocese of Chicago's updated safety protocols for the 2021-22 academic year. The goal is to return to "near-pre-pandemic levels of operation."
Here are some highlights:
- Masks will not be required for fully vaccinated students, staff, and teachers
- There will be no classroom cohorts
- Extracurricular activities may resume
- Staggered drop-off/pick-up schedules and different points of entry/exit will no longer be required
We encourage families of vaccinated children to prepare and locate their "proof of vaccination" documentation. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office for further clarification.
Please see the video below for a message on the importance of vaccinations from Cardinal Blase Cupich.
Parent Perception Survey
In order for me to learn as much about the St. Stan's community as I can, I ask that parents and guardians please take 5-minutes to click here and complete this survey. Your responses will be valuable in helping me and the school leadership team evaluate the strengths and areas of growth for our educational, emotional, and spiritual programming.
Summer Matters for Learning
Home vs. School Behavior
Helping Children Cope with Grief