Super Hero Trading Card
By: Maria Sansavera
Super Hero Name: Sir Krypton (alter ego: Dr. Jack Daniels)
Periodic Table Information
- Element Symbol: Kr
- Name: Krypton
- Atomic Number: 36
- Avg. Atomic Mass: 83.80
- Number of Protons and Electrons: 36
Important uses: Krypton is used in some types of photographic flashes used in high speed photography. Some fluorescent light bulbs are filled with a mixture of krypton and argon gases. Krypton gas is also combined with other gases to make luminous signs that glow with a greenish-yellow light.
- When exposed to an electrical current under low pressure, krypton gas lights up like neon — but instead of red-orange, krypton glows smoky white
- when exposed to his krypton gas, a person could possibly die or get major health systems
- when exposed to kryptonite, he looses all of his powers, therefore becoming weak
- he has tremendous strength and can zap u in a second with his laser eyes and he can fly, plus can zap a person with krypton coming out of his hands.