Bria Looper (1B)
Birth date: August 19th, 1883
Education: Coco Chanel was educated by nuns.
Martial status: single
Early designing experience: Coco Chanel learned to sew in her early years.
What she did: She made dresses, hats, perfume, and women's suits.
Death: January 10th,1971
Little Black Dress
Coco Chanel wearing her famous Little Black Dress.
Coco Chanel wearing a suit she designed.
Coco Chanel would design hats.
What was she famous for?
Coco Chanel's style
- Neutral colors, such as beige, black, and white.
- She used a fabric known as "jersey".
- Her style was classy and professional.
- The silhouette she used was A-Line.
- False/real pearls and gemstones were her most used accessories.
- Neiman Marcus Fashion Award
- Women suits
Three important things to remember
- Designer of the "Little Black Dress".
- Used neutral colors.
- Her style is still on-going.