How to Use this Resource:
Read the essential questions and keep them in mind as you work your way through the resources on this page. Watch the brief video tutorials next to each feature if you do not have familiarity with that item. Complete the task at the bottom of the page.
How can Google Drive assist with organization of files?
How can Google Drive support anytime/anywhere learning?
Practice uploading non-Google files (i.e. Microsoft Word) to your Google Drive. Watch this tutorial to learn how to complete the following steps ((If the tutorial video appears blurry, click on the Settings cog directly beneath the YouTube video and change the quality to 720p-HD)
- Create a folder in your Google Drive titled Google Drive MIAC - (your last name)
- Access the folder by double-clicking on it.
- Upload a Microsoft Word file to this folder.
- Upload the same Microsoft Word file, but convert it to a Google Docs format.
- Upload a photo or a PDF to this folder. Rename the photo so the title is relative to the content within the photo.