2015 Year in Review
SEM project - Yoseph Attai
The 3 Companies that Marketed their Products the Best
1. Microsoft marketing in 2015 was one of their best years ever. They came out with Windows 10, which accommodated almost all of its user needs. They also created their first laptop, the Surface Book, which was eaten up by consumers at first glance.
2. Netflix captured the attention of many people with its way of marketing. Instead of making new products to appeal its users, it added hundreds of new shows and movies to constantly keep its crowd entertained.
3. Nike appealed to the general public with it's use of celebrity endorsement for its products. When kids see their favorite sports star wearing Nike shoes, then they will develop a sense of want for the shoes.
Best Products of 2015
1. IPad Pro
2. GTA V
Worst Products of 2015
1. Apple Watch
The Best Movies and how they were Marketed
1. Inside Out : This Movie was a very funny and creative movie by the Disney Pixar team. They used a lot of TV ads to appeal to kids of different ages and genders. Just putting the name "Disney" before a movie makes kids want to go see it.
2. The Avengers : Age of Ultron : Another great avengers movie. Marvel is very popular among comic book readers. Also the famous superheroes and actors help when advertising. After seeing the first Avengers movie, most couldn't wait for the second.
Best Artists of 2015
1. Adele: 1 word, Hello. Easily the most popular song of 2015, even though It cam at the end of the year. A lot of people enjoy the way she sings, and the way she writes her songs, making her the most popular artist of 2015.
2. Drake: Even though some people think the quality of his music has decreased, the vast majority still enjoys his songs, wither for listening reasons or comedic reasons. Popularity of his songs, mainly Hotline Bling, puts them on the radio almost everyday.
Top 10 NFL Players of 2015
1. J. J. Watt
2. Tom Brady
3. Antonio Brown
4. Demarco Murray
5. Rob Gronkowski
New Years Resolution
1. Better Grades than last year.
2. Better time management.
3. Family appreciation.