Community College of Phila-CANCELED
Main Campus Tour and Admissions event!
Open to 11th and 12th grade students
**Please submit signed permission slip PRIOR to event if you are attending without an adult chaperone**
Permission slip can be downloaded via following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B352t7-UyQbaTXdZZHN1Z1dFQlE
CCP Main Campus Tour and Admissions Event
Friday, April 8th, 10am-12pm
1700 Spring Garden Street
10:00 AM - Students arrive on campus to the Welcome Center (Pavilion Building, Main Campus)
10:05 AM - Presentations - Overview of the College, Transfer Options, & Financial Aid
10:45 AM - Tour of Campus
11:30 AM - Return to Welcome Center, student assistance to complete application.
12:00 PM - Depart Campus
RSVP by Friday, April 1st.
1. Student name, grade
2. Permission slip signed by parent (if parent not attending event): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B352t7-UyQbaTXdZZHN1Z1dFQlE
2. Adult chaperone's name (If applicable)
3. Number of additional children or adults
4. Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
5. Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
Purpose of the outing: Social and Educational
- Participants will learn about the financial aid process.
- Participants will learn about the programs and majors offered at Community College of Philadelphia.
- Participants will learn about transfer options.
- Participants will take a tour of the main campus.
- Participants will have the option of submitting their CCP admissions application with the assistance of an admissions representative.
Reminders for PA Virtual Events!
1: In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products and balloons.
2: As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PAVCS event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3: For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4: If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the event is cancelled due to weather.
5: All PAVCS events are tobacco free.