A Leprechaun Trap
Question: How can I catch a Leprechaun?
If tested, This trap will be the best for a leprechaun.
To make my Leprechaun Trap, I would need to get my supplies:
- An oatmeal box/cylinder
- A styrofoam bowl
- Red, Cream-colored, or any type of paint
- Bobbers (approximately 2)
- A small cylinder
- Some type of block (long in length)
Then I follow these simple steps:
- I cut the oatmeal box in half (depending how tall yours is)
- Paint the inside and outside of the oatmeal box
- Paint the styrofoam bowl
Then I start making the trapping mechanism by:
- Wrapping the string around the bobbers
- Tying the string on the doorknob (small cylinder)
- Tying the string once again but to the top of the block
Then I add some small lights for decoration.
I then glue in the lights, trapping mechanism, and the bottom of the house.
Everything went according to plan and worked perfectly.
A pulley is the best simple machine for this trap.