Back To School
As the excitement grows, in preparation for the first day of school, the countdown has began!
Please read our Weekly Newsletter for events and important information happening this week.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon and helping all of our students and families get off to a great start for the 2020-2021 school year at Chase Street. Please let us know if you have any questions!
The Tree Frog Team
Events This Week
9/4 - Back to School Drive Thru 9:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m & 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
9/7 - Labor Day
9/8 - First Day of Virtual Learning
1) Bookmark our distance learning website as we will continue to update it regularly. bit.ly/chaseonline2020
2)Support resources (counselor, psychologist, etc.) are located under the Admin & Support Team page that is on the Distance Learning site, and that this information and resources will continue to be updated throughout the school year.
3) For families who already have a CCSD device at home - if it needs to be repaired or replaced, please make sure to bring it to the drive-through so we can test it and replace it if needed.
4) For tech support, families can fill out the Google Form at bit.ly/chasetechsupport, email our student support technician Mr. Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text Mrs. Hudson's Google Voice number at (762) 499-4559. Mr. Malone and Mrs. Hudson will do our best to get back to families by the end of the next school day!
The Nurse's Corner
Setting up Parent Portal
- To keep track of you Contact information,grades and attendance. Please visit https://campus.clarke.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/clarke.jsp
- For complete instructions on creating and accessing an account http://bit.ly/Portalinst
- If you have any questions email email@example.com
Click on the links below to get instructions on how to set up Parent Portal and Messenger Preferences.