Blair Oaks High School - September 14, 2018
Homecoming Week - Sept 24-28
Blair Oaks celebrates a "Hollywood Homecoming" on September 24-29, 2018.
- SPIRIT WEEK
Join with fellow students for the following dress-up days:
~ Mon. - Lilo and Stitch Day - Dress Hawaiian
~ Tues. - Powder puff - Wear blue for seniors, red for juniors
~ Wed. - Toy Story Day - Dress Cowboy or Superhero
~ Thurs. - Dress as a Dynamic Duo
~ Fri. - Shrek Day - Wear Green
POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL GAME
Tuesday, September 25th, Athletic Complex, 1:15 p.m.
PARADE & ASSEMBLY
Friday, September 28th, School Grounds
The parade will begin at 1:15 p.m. with the assembly immediately after.
Friday, September 28th, Athletic Complex
Blair Oaks vs Hallsville, 7:00pm
HOMECOMING DANCE - Sept 29
The dance will be in the elementary gym from 8 - 11 p.m.
Tickets will be sold at the door for $5 per person.
- OUT-OF-SCHOOL DATES
Please make sure your date has been signed up in the Google classroom.
- NO JEANS
Please do not wear jeans to the dance.
The Homecoming Queen will be announced during half-time of the football game.
- Kaylin Berendzen, Lauren Casey, Makenna Kliethermes, Lanie Lowry, Madison Nolph
- Marcus Edler, Nolan Atnip, Nolan Hair, Braydan Pritchett, Benner Thomas
Blair Oaks Choir invites you to join them at Culver's this Monday evening, September 17, 2018 for their fundraising night.
When: Monday, September 17, 2018, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Culver's, 1920 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City
Culver's will donate a percentage of the sales profit.
Contact person: Sherry Francis, email@example.com
Booster Club deadline extended to 9/20/18
The mission of the Blair Oaks Athletic Booster Club is to support all Blair Oaks athletic programs. We invite you to be involved!
- Be a Falcon Follower (click here)!
Become a “Falcon Follower” for the cost of $20 to $100 per year. Falcon Followers are listed on the sports banners that hang at the complex and in the gym.
- Be a Booster Club Advertiser (click here)!
Advertisers pay $100 to have an advertisement displayed on a large banner that will hang at the complex and in the gym displaying sponsor logos.
- Be a Concession Stand Volunteer (click here)!
Each team is assigned concession stand duty for a home game. Click on links at the top of the SignUpGenius form to view your team's assignment. Show your support for Blair Oaks athletes and our athletic community by volunteering. We welcome all help!
Deadline: Thursday, 9/20/18, for Falcon Followers and Advertisers
Click here to visit Blair Oaks Athletic Booster Club & Falcon Wear Facebook page. The Booster Club would love for you to "like" their page and follow events shared there. Be the first to know!
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
Thank You to our Parent Volunteers!
Volunteers are a vital part of the heartbeat of our school! We would like to thank our School Picture Day Volunteers: Rena Kuster, Patty Lemongelli, and Shelly Herst. They made school pictures run flawlessly for our students and our photographers. If you see these individuals, please tell them thank you from our school community! A school picture retake day hasn't been scheduled yet. We will share the date as soon as it is known.
RevTrak is Blair Oaks' online payment system for lunch accounts. RevTrak is introducing a more robust user sign-on process, with a 90-day password expiration policy. The objective is to keep your access, data and online experience as secure as possible.
Please note the following:
- Current passwords will expire 60-90 days from implementation date of Aug 27th.
- You will receive a notice within the portal, in advance of your upcoming expiration, to set your new password.
- If you log on after the 90-day period without having changed your password, you will be required to make the update to receive access.
Additional Helpful Details:
- To prevent unauthorized logins, account access will be locked for 30 minutes after five (5) invalid login attempts.
- Password requirements: minimum of seven (7) characters, and must include numeric and alpha characters.
- New passwords cannot be the same as those previously set.
- Sessions that idle for longer than 15 minutes will require re-authentication.
Thank you for your patience as these changes are implemented. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Blair Oaks High School Office.
- September 19 - College Application Night, 6:00 p.m.
- September 25 - Powder Puff game, 1:15 p.m.
- September 28 - Homecoming Game, Pep Assembly, Parade 1:15 p.m.
- September 29 - Homecoming Dance 8:00 p.m. (for high school)
- October 3 - Financial Aid Night
- October 26 - Picture retake day
Mark your calendar to support Blair Oaks High School, the American Red Cross, and your local community on these dates:
- October 18 - Blair Oaks HS Gymnasium
- January 9 - Blair Oaks HS Library
- March 24 - St. Stanislaus School