by Kyle Mitchell
One of them most serious and dangerous diseases in human history. It is a virus. It destroys CD4 defense cells, this causes worse diseases then what you could usually get when you have them.
HIV- Human immunodeficiency virus
AIDS- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- Unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sexual intercourse
- Sharing needles
- CD4 cells help let the immune system function and fight off infection. HIV affects CD4 cells from not doing their job.
- Rapid weight loss
- swollen lymph glands
- chronic diarrhea
- heavy sweating at night
Drugs and antiviral drugs boost the immune system so they can resist infection, stay healthy, and prolong their lives, these medications are not a cure.
- If a woman is pregnant, her baby could get it before birth.
- Girls may experience severe vaginal yeast infections that don respond to usual infection.
- Abstaining from sex
- Never sharing needles
- Always using latex condoms for all types of sexual intercourse
- Avoiding contact with the bodily fluids through which HIV is transmitted.