On June 23rd educators from across our state will converge in Raleigh to advocate for education. Why are you needed? Lobbying is important for the future of public education, educators, and students. If we don't speak up for education, then who will? NCAE needs the voices of its members to be heard in Raleigh. Please join us on Tuesday, June 23rd at 9:30 a.m. at the NCAE Center.
NCAE Lobby Day
Tuesday, June 23rd, 9:30am
700 South Salisbury Street
- Arrive by 9:30 at the NCAE Center for an informative legislative briefing by NCAE Executive Director Rochelle Johnson and Government Relations Specialists Marge Foreman and Linda Gunter.
- Please eat breakfast prior to arriving.
- Schedule a meeting with your legislature is encouraged, but not necessary.
- Dress professionally and wear NCAE buttons.
- Take notes on visit and complete and return reporting form supplied to Linda Gunter at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If interested in carpooling email: mailto:email@example.com