KMS January Lunch and Learn
Tuesday, January 26th, 2016
Google Chrome Extensions
Do you ever wonder what those little icons are on someone's Chrome Web Browser? They are extensions! These little buttons can make your work so much more efficient. For example, you can use them to:
- Send an email that will self-destruct (yes, for real!)
- Access your Google Drive or Gmail without leaving your tab
- One click QR codes or short URLs
- One click Google Hangouts
- Block annoying ads on websites like Youtube
- Record your screen with audio to create how-to videos
- Post something immediately to Google Classroom
- One click and open all of your daily tabs at once
- Cut your tabs apart to view 2 screens and once and then glue them back together
You do not have to be a teacher with devices! These extensions are for everyone!
Come and learn what extensions are, how you can get them, which are best for teachers, and which are approved for students. We will be in the library on Tuesday, January 26th, during all 3 lunches. Bring your food and learn something helpful. We will start shortly after lunch begins.