Room 204 News #14
No School Monday - March 10
Read a Thon
This is also one of the biggest fundraisers for our paired schools. Please consider sponsoring your child's reading. Watch for an envelope coming home to collect sponsor money.
All Read a Thon info and more tickets can be found on the Bryant/Pattengill website. See button below.
March is Reading Month!
- 2/28 Read a thon begins - 3/11 last day to read
- 3/14 Read a Shirt - wear a shirt with words
- 3/28 Dress as your favorite book character
Throughout the month, mystery readers visit the classroom. Sign up here:
or contact me for a time to read.
Friday - Kensington Metro Park
Also, remember to pack a lunch and drink in a throw-away bag. Lunch must still be nut-free. Parents, if you are planning to attend, please arrive at school by 9:00.
Dates to Remember:
- 2/28 - 3/12 Bryant Pattengill Read a Thon
- 3/10 No School - records day
- 3/12 Mobile Dentist
- 3/13 PTO meeting at Pattengill 7:30
- 3/17 Report Cards
Young Fives Coming to Bryant
Next school year, Bryant will have a Young 5's program. To find out more about the program and/or to apply, please visit the district's website.