Happy New Year
Medikly's Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thank you for your interest in Medikly. The second of 2012 was a whirlwind for us and we’re excited to share our progress with you.
As always, you can stay tuned to what we are up to on a day-to-day basis by subscribing to our blog, following us on Twitter or visiting our Facebook Page.
Medikly Expands to Marketers
KONNECT offers marketers reporting, data-visualization, and advanced big data analytics while simultaneously giving marketers the tools, knowledge, and expertise they need to deliver targeted and personalized brand experiences through a unified digital platform.
KONNECT gives marketers access to a single, cross-channel solution with 'out-of-the box' content management, social media, and big data analytic functionalities to better:
- Manage knowledge sharing and distribution via peer-to-peer and social channels,
- Monitor, listen, and engage in two-way social conversations and activities across social media channels,
- Measure the interaction, involvement, influence, and sentiment physicians have with a brand,
- Create and deploy self-service physician portals that act as brand engagement hubs, and,
- Incorporate unique social engagement tools, such as Q&As and a unique recommendation engine.
MEDIKLY'S PLATFORM NOW INCLUDES VIRTUAL PANELS
- Conduct and record secure audio and video meetings virtually
- Automate meeting management from invitations to participant scheduling and tracking
- Webcast any kind of digital content and track its use
- Take a real-time pulse of participant sentiment, and
- Measure participant engagement and influence in real-time during meetings
WE GRADUATED BLUEPRINT HEALTH
We were lucky to share a beautiful Soho loft space during the 3-month program with several other game-changing companies: AdehereTech, Allazo Health, DaisyBill, EMBI, Enhatch, GeriJoy, Health Recovery Solutions, and Symbiosis Health.
The program culminated in mid-October with a Demo Day. We presented (link) to more than 500 investors, startup and health care transformation fans and that presentation and the positive response it received set the stage for the meetings that filled the Fall.
Thanks to Blueprint co-founders Matthew Farkash and Brad Weinberg, the co-founders of BluePrint Health for a great 3 months, making more introductions than we can count, and providing us with continued support.
WE BEGAN STARTUP HEALTH
Medikly is the first and ONLY company to have been selected to participate in both BluePrint and StartUp Health. We are very proud of this accomplishment and are looking forward to reporting great things as we make our way through the program.
HEALTH 2.0 AND THE NYC EHEALTH COALITION
Once we returned to NYC, I presented at the NYC eHealth Coalition Conference. This is a new conference organized by the New York eHealth Collaborative, a non-profit working to improve healthcare for all New Yorkers via health IT.
BEST OF LUCK FOR 2013
Wishing You a Prosperous New Year,
Venkat Gullapalli, MD and
The Medikly Team