The University of Alabama
Application for Admission
- Complete the University of Alabama application for admission. If you are not applying online, submit your print application with a check or money order for $40 made payable to The University of Alabama. The application fee is nonrefundable. Return your print application to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.
- If you would like to be considered for scholarships, complete the University of Alabamaapplication for scholarships at mybama.ua.edu by December 15.
- Have your ACT or SAT score(s) sent to us. Our ACT code is 0052 and our SAT code is 1830. Information on these tests is available from your high-school counselor or from the test services: ACT, Box 451, Iowa City, IA 52243; SAT, College Board ATP, Box 592, Princeton, NJ 08541.
- Have your most recent official high-school transcript sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.
- Complete all of the preceding steps by February 1 for priority admissions consideration for fall semester.
- 4 units of English
- 4 units of social sciences, including world history or a comparable course
- 3 units of mathematics (must include algebra I, algebra II, and one unit of either geometry, trigonometry, or calculus)
- 3 units of natural sciences, including two courses with lab components
- 1 unit of foreign language
- 5 additional units of academic courses