September 19th - September 23rd
This week at Icahn 4
Important information 9/19 - 9/23
- ID badges must be worn in the building at all times
- classroom doors and chrome book carts should be locked and your keys kept on you at all times
- Please review the safety procedures and look over your evacuation plans
- Please be on time picking up your students from breakfast (8:25) & lunch (12:30). K-4 drops off at the gym and picks up in the yard; 5-8 drops off in the yard and picks up from the cafeteria.
- Please make sure that all teachers are receiving their full prep period (all teachers need to be on time leaving their classrooms for their prep and return on time. Please remember that failure to do so affects your colleagues).
- All electronic equipment must be powered off at night and all devices must be charged in the afternoon
WHAT'S DUE THIS WEEK
Log on to Google Classrooms
- September Syllabus (upload)
- Unit Plans (upload)
- PD Feedback form: Formative Assessments, LATI & Zspace (google form)
- Data Action Plans 3-8 (email)
- NYS ELA Practice Test Scores / Books 1-3: Grades 3-8 (email)