GUN CONTROL -.-
Just say no!
The National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Fully support the 2nd Amendment
- Believe that you should be able to own as many firearms and ammunition as you want.
- Pushes for people to use their 2nd Amendment right and promote guns safety.
- States that guns don't kill people, people kill people.
- Believes that mass shootings would be less effective if people were carry a firearm.
The Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence
- Want more gun control laws to be put in place in order to stop violence
- Believe that mass shootings are caused by a lack of gun laws.
- Have already passed the Brady Bill which requires a five day waiting period in order to pick up a purchased firearm.
- Currently pushing for the maximum penalty of limited gun possession.
I agree with the NRA (conservative_ side of this problem. It is your God given right to be able to possess a firearm. My exact stance is related to song lyrics by Charlie Daniels, " Take the guns away from the criminals and I'll gladly give you mine." This phrase holds a lot of value because you can have the most guns laws in the world and criminals will still find a way to obtain a firearm.