Unit 1 project
- Comparing the effects of cardio medication like Xarelto on plants to see if the plant`s life expands.
- Study what type of acids can deteriorate Iron.
- Which dissolve an Alka-Seltzer tablet the quickest alcohol or water?
- Tablet Hardness Tester- test the breaking point of a tablet based on its shape. This machine was invented in the 1930s by Robert Albrecht of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Autoclave- Sterilizes medical instruments. This device was made in 1850 by Dr. Louis Pasteur of Dole, France.
- Tablet Counting Machine- processes and distribute medication. The machine was built in 1968 by Dr. Frank Kirby of Manchester, England.
I need to be creative, Inspiring, and have constructive differences to obtain this career.
Pharmacies import large quantities of prescription drugs from china which cost up to $300,000,000.
Yhambria Simmons 2/10/16 3rd pd