Instructional Leadership Team
January 14, 2016
- Structured Learning
Follow up Needs:
- Put walk through form in DMAC - Tiffanny
- Need a transition plan for structured learning for Intermediate split
- Need a plan for summer school training for those that will be working in summer. Start working on staff in February. Will revisit
- Transition meeting plans for high needs students. Would like to do it before they start planning for classes. February (early because of pending referrals); May will be crazy; possibly April 11 9-11
- East and North to Intermediate
- Intermediate to JH
- JH to HS
- Evaluations - complete all administrator appraisals - assistant principals, campus-based coordinators - Due Januray 2016 - Evaluation Forms 15-16 Appraisal Calendar Evaluation Calendar
- Growth Plans/DMAC
- Summer Staff Needs Update - Kim create a Google doc to create a spot for PEIMS staff. Campuses enter needs - we need to get consistent. Across board at elementary. Trish and Jill will get together and make sure it is what they needed.
- District Dress Code
- T-TESS and T-PESS trainings
- Campus Technology Audit/Review
- Support from Instructional Technology (in meetings, Tech Tuesdays)
Campus Needs and Requests
- Irlen training - follow up
- Digital Sign-off Procedures for Staff
- Title 1 Parent Involvement for Elementary Schools
Dress Code Revision
See the Hallsville ISD Professional Dress Code.
Per the Hallsville Professional Dress Code, staff members will also adhere to the following guidelines:
DDenim jeans can be worn on campus designated days or as appropriate to the position assigned.
CShorts, yoga pants and warm ups may not be worn.
BBlouses/shirts are not to be low-cut, backless shirts or dresses, tank tops, spaghetti straps, or sheer without an appropriate undershirt. coollarless t-shirts should not be worn unless t-shirt is a school shirt.
When wearing leggings the accompanying dresses, tunics, or tops should be of a sufficient length to cover and maintain professional dress.