Fall Creek Elementary Phy. Ed.
Teacher - Mr. Martzke
PE Newsletter - May 2015
- Students will need non-marking tennis shoes for Phy. Ed. when they return in the fall
- Students that haven't learned how to tie their shoes can still work on it this summer, the "Shoe Tying Club" will be back in the fall.
WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING IN P.E.
- Students in 1-5 have been running their 10 minute club. K ran for 6 minutes.
- K-1st students have been playing tag games and having relays
- 2nd-5th students have been playing baseball and Capture the Flag
- 5th graders were also preparing for their track meet
The 5th graders had their annual track meet with Augusta on Thursday, May 28th. All of the students did a wonderful job and we had a very successful day! Go Crickets!!
During the 4th quarter we have had a student teacher from UWEC. Mitch Olson started with me on April 8th and has done a wonderful job so far. The kids have really had a great time with Mr. Olson. We will have to say good-bye to him, as he got a job in the LaCrosse School District, Good Luck...Mr. O!
It was a fantastic school year! I hope everyone has a great summer (stay active) and we will see you all next school year.
Summer Activity Calendar
Here is a great website for families to use for their health and fitness! Supertracker