Vol. 5 Edition 1 October 2020
This month's events...
- October 12th and 13th-A day student instruction for K-5
- October 14th and 15th-B day student instruction for K-5
- Thursday, October 15th-1st Quarter Ends
- Thursday, October 15th-Parent Advisory Committee Meeting @ 8 a.m.
- Friday, October 16th-No school-Teacher Work Day
- Monday, October 19th-K-3 students begin Plan A 4-day instruction with the remote day on Wednesdays. 4-5 students remain on A/B day instruction through October 30th.
- Monday, October 19th-Science Check in for 4/5 (A day)
- Monday, October 19th-Second Quarter Begins
Monday, October 20th-All Pre-K, Mrs. Harrison's class, Kindergarten, 1st Grade students and 4/5 A Day students School Picture Day. To prepay for pictures you will need to visit mylifetouch.com. When it asks for a Picture Day ID use this code: EVTKCSNJR
- Wednesday, October 21st-Unity Day-Wear Orange-Bullying Prevention Month
Thursday, October 22nd-All second and third grade students and 4/5 B Day School Picture Day**12 p.m. Pictures for Remote Students. To prepay for pictures you will need to visit mylifetouch.com. When it asks for a Picture Day ID use this code: EVTKCSNJR
- Thursday, October 22nd-Science Check in for 4/5 (B day)
- Monday, October 26th-Reading Check in for all 3rd graders and 4/5 A day students
- Tuesday, October 27th-Math Check in for all 3rd graders and 4/5 A day students
Tuesday, October 27th-Report Cards sent home
- Thursday, October 29th-Reading Check in for 4/5 B day students
- Friday, October 30th-Math Check in for 4/5 B day students
- Monday, November 2nd-4th and 5th grade students begin Plan A 4-day instruction with the remote day on Wednesdays.
- Tuesday, November 3rd-No school-Teacher Workday
Wednesday, November 4th-Storybook Character Day
Please make sure students are in school and attending instruction during the time they should be here in the building. Please continue to help us keep our students up to date with their assignments and make sure they are doing their work while at home. Make sure to remember to charge your student's device at home before coming to school and send their charger cord with them each time they are here. Also, please remember their filled water bottle as well.